Panna cotta is one of the most popular Italian desserts. With its delicate flavor, it meets any taste. You can choose your favourite combination and the most original presentation. Let the fantasy create its magic!
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 2 tbspn sugar
- 5 gr gelatine
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes until soft.
- In a pan, combine the cream, with the sugar; warm over moderate-low heat without bringing to a boil
- Add the melted gelatin, and mix until dissolved.
- Distribute the mixture among the ramekins and allow to cool.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Serve it with: Fruit, Fruit or Chocolate sauce
Did you try this recipe?If you’ve enjoyed it, share it with your friends and update picture on Instagram ecc…