An Easter recipe, but always... buonissima!
One leads to another
Fried Chops Lamb
- aluminum foil to preserve lamb bone during frying
- 8 Chops Lamb already beaten
- 4 large eggs for a double crust
- 2 tbsp Parmigiano Cheese grated
- 2 lemon the zest of one, and the other to serve
- 1 lt seed oil
- Salt, black pepper
- In a bowl mix the eggs, Parmigiano cheese, lemon zest, salt and pepper.
- In a large dish pour generous amount of breadcrumb
- Sock chop lamb in the egg mixture, one by one and then in breadcrumb, press well to coat it. Do it twice. Wrap the bone with a bit of aluminum foil, so you can dip the whole chop in the hot oil, without having to hold it with your hands or a kitchen tongs.
- In a high-sided pan pour the oil and heat well.
- Frying each chops, one by one, until golden crisp, It will take 3/4 minutes.
- Dry any excess oil on absorbent kitchen paper and serve, hot or warm.
Did you try this recipe?If you’ve enjoyed it, share it with your friends and update picture on Instagram ecc…