A different Pesto sauce
Just perfect for pasta, amazing on bruschetta..
Anew flavor for a queen sauce. Arugula is a little bitter and spicy so you have to be careful not to put in too much garlic. But there is no fixed rule, you taste it as you go along so you can add what is missing according to your taste.
Arugula Pesto sauce
A different taste for a queen sauce
- 1 bunch Arugula Washed and cleaned
- 1 handfull Almonds
- 1 small clove garlic peeled
- 4 tbsp Pecorino romano grated
- 1 pinch salt coarse salt
- extra virgin olive oil
- lemon zest
- In the glass of a blender put all the ingredients (not the oil) and blend until a grainy consistency is reached.
- Transfer the mixture in a cup, add the oil (enough amount to create a cream) and stir well.
Did you try this recipe?If you’ve enjoyed it, share it with your friends and update picture on Instagram ecc…